Product Name: Magic Charging Disc Prop
Players need to put one trigger sensor on the charging base, the sensor block will start to flash and the charging base will be lighted up gradually. When all base is bright, the lock will be released.
How to reset?
There are three reset ways, users can revise it via SD card in the controller.
1. Take away the trigger to reset after triggering successfully.
2. Wait 30 seconds to reset automatically after triggering successfully.
3. Re-power the controller to reset after triggering successfully.
How to set the password?
1. Power off the controller.
2. Keep holding on the set button and power on the controller.
3. Let go your hand when hear a voice tip and place the trigger on the charging base for a period of time you want (600s at most), then take away the trigger.
4. Wait for 10 seconds, the system will save the password automatically.
1. This prop supports 4 kinds of flashing effects: fast, middle, slow, constant light.
2. This prop supports 2 kinds of sensitivities: high and low sensitivities.
3. This prop is available in two sizes: big and small charging bases.
4. This prop is available in seven light colors: red, green, blue, white, yellow cyan-blue, purple.
All above can be revised via SD card in the controller.
5. Owners can revise game audio of their own via SD card in the controller.
6. Owners can revise the reset mode of their own.
One trigger sensor
One charging base
One 12v power supply
How to change the sound files?
Users can change the sound files via SD card in the controller.
Attention: please make a copy of the original sound files in your computer in case of wrong operation.
1. Sound file must be MP3 format. Just changing the suffix of the file directly is invalid.
2. The path cannot be changed, if you revise sound files from 01 folder, then you put it back to 01 folder rather than other folder.
3. File names cannot be changed, keep the file name same as original.
More details, please check the video via this link: