Product Name: Magic Music Box with IC Cards
Players need to find out 4 IC cards through puzzles. Each time they swipe the controller box with IC card, they will get an audio clue.
1. Players will see an controller box when they enter the room. Room owner can hide four IC cards in different places. Players need to find out the four IC cards through puzzles.
2. Each time players swipe the controller box with card, they will get an audio clue. Room owner can revise the audio clue.
3. This prop can be also used in role-playing game. Each IC card is related to
a assigned role. People who get the specific IC card will get an identity of her own. players will get a exclusive role through sound clues of the music box.
Attention: It doesn’t work to swipe the card when device is playing audio.
How to reset ?
Single swipe pattern: Every IC card can be only swiped once for each round. Swiping staff card to reset.
Cycle swipe pattern: There is no need to reset. Every IC card can be swiped repeatedly.
1. Room owner can revise the audio clues according to theme.
2. Room owner can adjust the sound volume. A speakers can be connected it to raise volume.
3. Room owner can revise game pattern(single swipe pattern and cycle swipe pattern)
4. Room owner can choose the number of the IC cards.( 1 to 20 cards can be chosen)
One controller (the red area is swipe card area)
Four IC cards
One 12v power supply
How to set sound volume?
Swiping the controller with any IC card to adjust sound volume within 20 seconds after the prop is powered on. There are 5 levels of the volume.
How to set game pattern?
Swiping the controller with staff card to revise game pattern within 20 seconds after the prop is powered on. There are two patterns: single swipe pattern and cycle swipe pattern.
How to revise audio clues?
You need to change the audio files by TF card in the controller to revise audio clues.
1. Remove the screws to open the controller. Take out the TF card in the controller.
2. There is a folder calls 01. You will find some mp3 files in 01 folder.
You can replace 001.mp3 file with the file which you prepare. The name of file you prepare must be named as 001.mp3.
Please replace other files in the same way.
001.mp3 corresponds with 01 IC card.
002.mp3 corresponds with 02 IC card.
003.mp3 corresponds with 03 IC card.
3. Please don’t delete the files in 02 folder.
4. Insert the TF card to the controller after you replace the files.
1. It is better to make a copy of the original sound files in case of wrong operation.
2.Sound file must be MP3 format. It is invalid if you just change the suffix of the file.
3. The path to the file cannot be changed. If you revise sound files from 01 folder then put it back to 01 folder.
4. Files' names cannot be changed. please keep the files' name same as original.
5. Do not delete any other system files.