Product name: Display block-one magnetic sensor version
There are some display blocks could be found in the room. But there is nothing on these displays. Players should find a strong magnet in the room and put it close to the magnetic sensor. Then the display will show some clues (numbers or capital letters) for them. These clues will help them enter next step.
How to reset ?
The prop will reset when the magnet is moved away from the sensor.
1. Room owner can revise the clues displayed on the blocks.
2. Room owner can choose the quantity of display blocks. (2 to 17 display blocks can be chosen)
One magnetic sensor
One 12v power supply
How to set the clues displayed on the blocks?
1. Power on the prop and trigger it. You will see the clues on the blocks.
2. There is a black button at the back of the block. Press the black button to change the clue to what you want.
3. Set the clues on other blocks one by one in the same way.
How to connect the wires?
1. The prop consists of two controllers(magnetic controller and blocks controller), blocks, one magnetic sensor and one 12V power supply.
2. Magnetic sensor should be connected to the wire outputting from magnet controller.
3. The 12V power supply should be connect to to the magnetic controller
4. Blocks controller should be connected to magnetic controller.
5. Blocks should be connected to the blocks controller.