Product name: Code combination prop-LED display series
This prop is widely used in room escape game. There are 4 digits/runes shown on LED display. Players can press the corresponding button to adjust the digits/runes. When the correct password is shown on display, one 12V EM lock will be released with audio.
How to play?
Players will find 4 metal buttons and a LED screen when they enter the room. Each button corresponds to a digit or rune. They should need to press metal buttons to adjust the digits/runes to certain password. When correct password is shown on display, one12V EM lock will be released with audio.
Digits version: The digits can be changed from 0 to 9.
Runes version: There are 10 runes can be adjusted.
How to reset?
There are three reset ways. Users can revise it via SD card in the controller.
1. After triggering successfully, wait 30 seconds to reset.
2. After triggering successfully, adjust to wrong password to reset.
3. After triggering successfully, re-power the controller to reset.
1. Users can choose the reset method of their own.
2. Users can revise the game audio of their own.
3. Users can change the color of Led display. (red, green and yellow)
4. Users can set the password of their own.
5. Users can choose the version of their own.
One LED display
Four metal buttons
One 12V power supply
How to set the password?
1. Power off the controller
2. Keep holding the set button and power on the controller. Don’t let go of your hands until you hear prompt tone. Then system will enter into configuration mode.
3. Choose the digits/runes which you want by pressing metal buttons to set the password. Please wait for ten seconds after configuration. System will save the password automatically.
How to connect with 12V electromagnetic lock?
The red wire of the controller should be connected to the red wire of the magnet lock.
The black wire of the controller should be connected to the black wire of the magnet lock.
How to change the sound files?
Users can change the sound files via SD card in the controller.
Attention: please make a copy of the original sound files in your computer in case of wrong operation.
1. Sound file must be MP3 format. Just changing the suffix of the file directly is invalid.
2. The path cannot be changed, if you revise sound files from 01 folder, then you put it back to 01 folder rather than other folder.
3. File names cannot be changed, keep the file name same as original.
More details, please check the video via this link: