Product name: candles prop
There are three candles in the room. When players blow the candle, it will be off. A 12V EM lock will release with audio when players blow out all the candles in right sequence.
Blow out in order: The candles are on, players need to blow out the candles in right sequence to unlock the lock
Blow out no order: The candles are on, players need to blow out all the candles to unlock the lock. There is no sequence.
Blow out simultaneous version:The candles are on, players need to blow out all the candles simultaneously to unlock the lock.
Blow on in order: The candles are off, players need to blow on the candles in right sequence to unlock the lock.
Blow on no order: The candles are off, players need to blow on all the candles to unlock the lock. There is no sequence.
Blow on simultaneous version: The candles are off, players need to blow on all the candles simultaneously to unlock the lock.
1. There are three candles could be found in the escape room.
2. Players don’t know how to do with the candles until they blow them. The candle will be off when players blow it. A 12V EM lock will release with audio when players blow out the candles in right sequence.
3. If the sequence is wrong, all the candles will turn on again after flashing twice. Players need to try again.
How to reset ?
There are three ways to reset. Room owner can set it by TF card in the controller.
1. Manual reset: blow the candles to original state to reset.
2. automatic reset: it will reset automatically in 30 seconds after being triggered successfully.
3. Power off and repower to reset
1. The candle is made of paraffin which feels like the real candle. Instead of the electric lights, the candle can provide a more mysterious environment. It will fit for the themes of ancient castle, pyramid, tombs and any other adventures of this kind.
2. Users can revise the sequence. (only for order version)
3. Users can change the game audio by TF card in the controller.
One pcs of controller
One 12v power supply
How to set order？
1. Power offer the controller.
2. Keep holding the red button on the controller and power on the controller.
3. Let go of your hands when you hear the voice tips.
4. Blow the candles in the sequence that you want. Then wait for 10 seconds. System will save the sequence automatically
How to connect with 12V EM lock?
The red wire of the controller should be connected to the red wire of the magnet lock.
The black wire of the controller should be connected to the black wire of the magnet lock.
Q: Where should I blow of the candle prop?
A: There is a black blowing sensor at the top of the candle. Just like the one circled up in the picture below.
Q: How to adjust the sensitivity of the blow sensor?
Firstly, we engage in some small damage. Let’s pull away the back cover gently.
We will see a small circuit board with a blue knob. This time we also need a small screwdriver
There is a blue knob and a light on the circuit board. Adjust the sensitivity by rotating the knob. Clockwise rotation of the knob can reduce the sensitivity. Anticlockwise rotation of the knob can increase the knob. Adjust the knob to the appropriate location which makes the sensitivity to be the one you want.
If the light is on, which means the sensor is already triggered. So if you saw the light is on, that means you need to reduce the sensitivity a bit. You can also blow the sensor to have a try during the sensitivity setting.