Product name: One sensor scale prop
Version introduction: 5kg---with audio version
Players need to put the right weight object on the scale sensor, this time the em lock will release.
1) There is one scale sensor which the escape owner can installed in desk or wooden board. Escape room owners need to set the weight in advance by the puzzle.
The minimum sensing weight is 5g.
The maximum sensing weight is 5kg.
Kindly remind, don’t overweight, it will damage sensors.
2).By some puzzles, players need to find the right weight object and put it on the scale sensor.
3) When weight is right, the lock will release with audio. If the total weight is wrong, nothing will happen.
How to reset?
Three are two methods to reset.
1) Object away from the sensor to reset.
2) Power off the controller to reset.
How to set the reset way?
1) Push the NO2. button in the controller to the top, you need to take away the object to reset.
2) Push the NO2. button in the controller to the bottom, you need to power off the prop to reset.
Here I attached the picture for your reference.
1. Owners can set the weight of your own. (5g-5kg)
2. Owners can revise the audio of your own.
3. Owners can choose the number of scale sensor.(1-6 sensors is ok)
4. Owners can choose the maximum sensing weight.(5kg and 10kg)
5. Owners can choose the reset way of your own.
Part1. One 12v controller
Part2. One scale sensor-5kg version
Part3. One 12v power supply
Kindly remind, 12v EM is not included, you need to provide it by yourself.
How to set the wanted weight?
1). Power off the controller;
2). Keep clear on the scale sensor.
3). Press the red button on the sensor and power on the controller;
4). Let go your hands until you heard the voice tips;
5). Following the voice tips to set the weight you want. Wait some seconds, the system will save the password automatically.
6). At last, power again to test.
How to adjust the sensitivity of the scale sensor prop?
1). When NO1. button in the controller to the bottom, it means the high sensitivity.
2). When NO1. button in the controller to the top, it means the low sensitivity.
If the weight of object is less than 500g, you need to choose the high sensitivity mode.
If the weight of object is more than 500g, you need to choose the low sensitivity mood.
Here I attached the picture for your reference as below.
How to connect the wires?
How to connect with 12V electromagnet lock?
The red wire of the controller should be connected to the red wire of the magnet lock.
The black wire of the controller should be connected to the black wire of the magnet lock.
How to revise the sound files?
1) Please make a copy of the original sound files in case of wrong operation.
2) Sound file must be MP3 format, directly change the suffix of the file is invalid
3) The path to the file cannot be changed, if you revise sound files from 01 file then put it back to 01 file, not other files.
4) File names cannot be changed, keep the file name same as original.