Product Name: 4 RFID card
When players put all the 4 RFID cards to the right card readers, one 12V EM lock will release. There is one to one match between the card readers and RFID cards.
How to reset?
There are 2 reset ways, room owner can revise it by TF card in the controller for audio version. Room owner can’t change the reset way for no audio version.
Option 1: Take away any card from card reader to reset.
Option 2: re-power to reset
1. User can increase or decrease the quantity of the card reader.
2. User can revise the audio game via TF card.
One 12v power supply
How to change audio files?
Owners can change audio files via SD card in the controller.
Attention: please make a copy of the original sound files in your computer in case of wrong operation.
1.Sound file must be MP3 format. Just changing the suffix of the file directly is invalid.
2.The path cannot be changed, if you revise sound files from 01 folder, then you put it back to 01 folder rather than other folder.
3.File names cannot be changed, keep the file name same as original.
More details, please check the video via this link:
Manual to old version
Prop name: Three RFID cards
There are three IC reader, players need to find the specific IC cards which can be decorated in the photo or other objects. When player put the IC card onto the related green IC reader, there is one to one match between the IC readers and IC cards, the door will open.
How to reset?
Take IC card away from the Green reader to reset.
1. User can increase or decrease the quantity of the IC reader and add sound effects for this prop, please feel free to contact!
2. User can revise the audio files through the TF card.
Small IC card:1-2cm
Big IC card: 2-3cm
Part1.One 12v power supply
Part2. One controller
Part3. Three IC cards
Part4. Three RFID card readers
1. I've ordered RFID prop with 7 sensors, but I'd like 6 sensors, can I change it by myself?
Our RFID support 1-12 card readers, and you can change by yourself. Then I will show you how to change it as below:
1. Please power off the prop and open the controller box, then you will see the circuit board on which there are 12 white jack-plug.
2. Pull up one line you don't need, then assemble the controller box.
3. Power on the prop, then you will get the RFID with 6 sensors.
2. I've ordered RFID prop with 6 sensors, But I'd like 7 sensors, can I change it by myself?
Our RFID support 1-12 card readers, and you can change by yourself. But you need to buy one more card reader sensor.
Then I will show you how to change it:
1. Please power off the prop and open the controller box, then you will see the circuit board on which there are 12 white jack-plug. Here I attache the photo of the circuit board.
2. Insert the one you have bought, then assemble the controller box.
3. Power on the prop, then you will get the RFID with 7 sensors.
3. Does it still work if I package it under wooden board?
Of course it will work if it is packaged under wooden board as long as the thickness of the is less than 1 cm. 5mm is a good choice.
The thickness depends on the sensing distance of cards.
The sensing distance of smaller cards is from 25px to 50px.
The sensing distance of bigger cards is from 50px to 75px.
4. is there a sound when I put the card to right place?
There is no sound when the right card is put to right place.
There are only 3 sounds of the prop: start audio, success audio and reset audio. And the success audio and reset audio support to be revised by yourself.
5. Is there an order with this prop ?
For the RFID card prop, three are no any sequence to trigger. Player only need to put the 4 IC cards onto the related 4 green IC readers, (there is one to one match between the IC readers and IC cards) the door will open.
6. Can I get some small cards to make up?
For the RFID card prop, please don’t worry about it. We will arrange 2 set of small cards and big cards in your parcel.
7. Can I remove the “beep” sound?
Yes, dear. Here I attached a picture for you as below. Please open the controller and remove this black buzzer by yourself.
8. Please kindly let me know the size of your RFID.
For the RFID card prop, there are big card and small card.
Here I attached their picture for your reference as below.
9. Could you tell me the maximum induction distance?
Small cards: 1-2 cm
Big cards:2-3 cm
10. Can we cut the IC cards in order for it to fit better in an object?
Please do not cut them. There are circuit boards inside.
11.How to connect lines with the 12v EM Lock？
The red line connects the lock’s red line.
The controller’s black line connects the lock’s black line.